Annual membership into The Futures Institute is designed for education, civic, and business leaders that desire to be on the front-end of information about how AI will shape the future of learning, workforce development, and communities over the next 50 years.
Membership Benefits Include:
- Access to a Network of like-minded leaders from across the world
- Our Global Scope of cutting-edge research and world-renowned experts on artificial intelligence and machine-human collaboration
- Discounted access to The Futures Fest– our premier networking events
- Connect with our corporate partners and gain strategic insights into their products and services
- Pitch your best idea to our member investor group, with access to our philanthropic and investor network
- Join in our webinars and book clubs on AI
- Leverage the potential Buying Power of our Institute through our partnering organization on RFPs and Government Contracts: Sourcewell
How It Works:
- Apply to the Institute. Our application is at the bottom of this page.
- Attend one of our premier networking events- our Futures Fests
- Access our global network, our cutting-edge research, and our online content through our Member’s Portal.
Annual Membership Fee
- Business Leader/Investor: $500
- K-12 & Civic Leader: $399
*Due upon application acceptance
To apply for membership, please complete the following form. The Futures Institute recognizes four Societies within our Institute. Programming is differentiated on occasion for the different Societies.